Policies For Our Pet-Friendly Hotel in Annapolis, Maryland
Bring your furry friends along for your next visit to our pet-friendly hotel in Annapolis, Maryland! Learn more about our pet policies and other important information like check-in/check-out times and more.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- American Express
- Diners Club
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
We should mention
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to August.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
Our pet-friendly hotel in Annapolis, Maryland is the perfect place to bring your furry friends! Learn more about our pet-policies below.
- Pets allowed based on the availability of pet-friendly rooms.
- Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80-pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion.
- Pet rate is $20 per day with a $100 per week maximum. A refundable cleaning & damage deposit of $50 is required upon check-in.
- If damage occurs or excessive cleaning is needed, the deposit can become non-refundable and the hotel may charge additionally to cover the costs of repair/cleaning.
- Contact the property directly to request a pet-friendly room at 1 410-224-2800.
We offer a number of accessible guest rooms and additional ADA-compliant amenities throughout our hotel.
Our in-room accessibility features include:
- Bathtub seats available
- Rails in bathrooms available
- Wheelchair accessible rooms available
- Raised toilet with grab bars available
- Visual alarms available
- Accessible doors and doorways (at least 32-inches of clear width passage)
- Accessible bathrooms and features, including shower/tub
- Accessible room controls (e.g. HVAC and lighting)
- Accessible clear floor space
- Closed-caption televisions
- Telephones have volume control
- Hearing assistance communication device available
Public space ADA features include:
- Accessible parking spaces and signage (car and van)
- Accessible parking space that is 96-inches wide with an appropriate access aisle
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- An accessible lobby entrance door
- Room signage: 60-inches to sign center above finished floor
- Public restrooms accessible
* Please note that we do not currently have an elevator